Childless Women in America: Current Statistics reflect over 20% of women do not have children, by choice or circumstance.
Worldwide Orphan Statistics: There are various reports and interpretation of the numbers. The most comprehensive evaluation we found (see link below) concluded that 16 million was the most accurate account. soschildrensvillages.org.uk/charity-news/charity-editorials/worldwide-orphans-numbers-how-many-or-how-few?searchterm=orphan%2520stats
What are the Goals of Childless Mothers Adopt, 501-C3?
Our mission is to provide 3 critical offerings, that are necessary for any single individual or couple considering adoption.
1) During the Exploration and Preparation Phase, we are their Conduit…offering single women and couples the Education and Resources available to understand what the plethora of possibilities are for them to become parents, either domestically or internationally.
2) During the Commitment Phase we are their Portal … Offering a gateway to explore the option of adoption through a collective journey experience whereby our organization researches, plans and funds our trips, called the “CMoMA Journeys” each year…traveling to a place on earth where the children have the least amount of resources. These journeys will offer both women and couples the opportunity to find the child or children that is their cosmic match. We will also fund the adoption costs for those in need of the financial support.
3) After their return home from the “CMomA” journey …..now a family of 2 or more…we offer Community support … connecting them with helpful follow up resources and services as they transition themselves into their new “family”.
Are financial contributions tax deductible?
Yes. Childless Mothers Adopt is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, so your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of IRS law.
Where are my donated dollars allocated?
A) Direct services that will support:
1) – Travel Cost for the CMoMA Journeys
2) – Adoptions costs
3) – Follow up transitional services once the families get home (ie: Medical, Education & Child Care for families in need of sponsorship support).
B) Non-Profit Operational expenses (Staff, Office Costs, Yearly Legal/Admin)
(Donors will also be able to earmark the area and/or specific family/child they want to offer sponsorship support to)
What is a founding donor?
In CMomA’s formal first year of operation, we are designating 2012 to be open to Founding Donors, who contribute $5000 or more.
Each of the founding donors will be acknowledged in program event information. Forty Founding donors would deliver the first $200,000 necessary for staff support to make this vision a reality. The goal for our first year is to support an Executive Director position, along with the support of an Operations Manager and a Professional Fundraiser.
How do I donate?
Easy! Just click here to make your tax-deductible contribution to CMomA!
Would you like to sponsor an adoption? Click here to learn about becoming a CMomA Adoption Grant Sponsor.
How do I apply for a CMomA grant?
Click here to find out how to apply for a CMomA Adoption Grant.
How do I receive information about the organization’s progress and/or connect with your on-line members and supporters?
Easy again…we would love to stay connected with you! Just go back to our home page and click button that says…”Become a Member” on top right hand side. It’s free and grants you access to our on-line forum and also makes it possible for you to post on our blog.