CHILDLESS MOTHERS… IN SEARCH FOR
THEIR MOTHERLESS CHILDREN
- To provide possibility to women without children, who have been longing to transform the bareness within their womb into a blessing that springs forth.
- To save, rescue and raise “older” children in this world, who are often not wanted because they are considered “damaged” or undesirable, just because they might be older than a newborn, are of another ethnicity, and/or have suffered early deprivation or trauma.
What is “The Journey”?
- There is a search for childless women…single or coupled…who want to embrace the opportunity of mothering, while finding and saving a child or children in need.
- There will be an application process and screening. Selection criteria is researched, evaluated and implemented in the form of written questionnaires, face-to-face interviews and referrals.
- Women will gather, in groups of 10, called “Mom Pods”, with the individual and collective purpose to find and adopt children in need.
The first “Mom Pod” group of 10 will “Journey” in 2012 or early 2013.
- The goal is to facilitate a journey each year until we reach our initial goal of bringing together 100 childless mothers with 100 motherless children.
- This Journey does not aim to take children away from their homelands, but rather seeks to take home children who are not wanted or cared for within their birth place of origin.
- Research will be done to find the countries where we would be allowed to take children home with us, who without this effort, face a life of oppression, disease, starvation and death.
If you are a single woman or have a partner and you are interested in learning and exploring more about the “CMomA Journey” experience, please contact Marcy@CMoMA.com and put “Interested in CMoMA Journey” in the subject line.
Currently we are looking for women that will share their stories with us. The contributors are writing their stories in 500-1500 word essays. They relate to one of the 4 groups below.
- Women who have consciously chose not to have children
- Women who are ambivalent and still processing whether they want to have children or not
- Women who expected and wanted to have children and are still grappling, grieving and/or struggling with this predicament.
- Women who may have once identified with group 3, but who have found peace with this situation, while still childless or by having pursued other means to have children.
If you relate to one of these groups above and would like to have your heart print on the final manuscript, please feel free to contact: MarcyCole@ChildlessMothersConnect.com
THE DOCUMENTARY: “We Hear Their Call”
Childless Women in America Rise to be Mothers to those without one
- The title of this Film focuses on the “Call” from the multitude of women who have not yet given up on becoming a mother, and the calls and cries of children who are praying for love to find them each and everyday.
- The film captures and expresses the women’s stories before the mission to motherhood, during “The Journey,” and in the short aftermath of bringing their children home.
- To archive what will be an enormous undertaking and delivery of vision, planning, orchestration, collaboration, perseverance, serendipity, love, and the manifestation of dreams come true.
- To send a message to the world regarding how many children are here and in need of a safe and loving home.
- To role model for others how they can actually rise to the occasion in support of these children, either by parenting directly or supporting others to do so.
- The ripple effect of this project will be boundless and infinite. It will lead to incredible opportunities for ALL who feel called to be involved with CMomA or have been touched and inspired by its message.
We are looking for the right “cosmic match” in a Cinematographer, Producer, Director and Film Crew for this Project.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity please contact:
Marcy@CMomA.com and put “CMomA Documentary” in the subject line.
BIG visions take a BIG village to transition them from conception into fruition. If you feel so inspired to join ours we do need you!
The various areas we have committees of support are the following:
- Research Team: Re. Statistical Reports on Orphans etc., Domestic/International Adoption Laws and Agencies, etc..
- Fundraising Team: Our organization needs a strong fundraising arm to successfully raise needed funds to support the Journeys, the Adoption costs for women and couples who need the support, the follow up Resources for some of the families, as well as Operational Expenses.
- The Journey: We will need volunteers to help with the planning and logistics , as well as some Individuals helping to facilitate the trip and attend to the prospective parents.
- The Book: Research team to look into relevant stats and transcribe the interviews.
- General Admin Help……of course!
If you are interested in hoping on the CMomA very exciting train…..please do let us know!
Send an email to Marcy@CMomA.com and put in subject line: “Excited to Be of Service”