THE DOCUMENTARY: “We Hear Their Call”
Childless Women in America Rise to be Mothers to those without one
- The title of this Film focuses on the “Call” from the multitude of women who have not yet given up on becoming a mother, and the calls and cries of children who are praying for love to find them each and everyday.
- The film captures and expresses the women’s stories before the mission to motherhood, during “The Journey,” and in the short aftermath of bringing their children home.
- To archive what will be an enormous undertaking and delivery of vision, planning, orchestration, collaboration, perseverance, serendipity, love, and the manifestation of dreams come true.
- To send a message to the world regarding how many children are here and in need of a safe and loving home.
- To role model for others how they can actually rise to the occasion in support of these children, either by parenting directly or supporting others to do so.
- The ripple effect of this project will be boundless and infinite. It will lead to incredible opportunities for ALL who feel called to be involved with CMomA or have been touched and inspired by its message.
We are looking for the right “cosmic match” in a Cinematographer, Producer, Director and Film Crew for this Project.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity please contact:
Marcy@CMomA.com and put “CMomA Documentary” in the subject line.