The various areas we need committees of support are the following:
- Research Team: Re. Statistical Reports on Orphans etc., Domestic/International Adoption Laws and Agencies, etc.
- Fundraising Team: Our organization needs a strong fundraising arm to successfully raise needed funds to support the Journeys, the adoption costs for women and couples who need the support, the follow up resources for some of the families, as well as operational expenses.
- The Journey: We will need volunteers to help with the planning and logistics, as well as some facilitation the trip and attending to the prospective parents.
- Storytelling Team: We are looking for guest bloggers to write about their thoughts and experiences for posting on this site, and also women who would like to share their stories in our upcoming book. http://www.cmoma.org/cmoma/journey-with-us/book
- The Book: Along with content contributors, we also need researchers to provide relevant statistics and fast folks on the keyboard to transcribe pre-recorded interviews.
- General Admin Help…of course!
If you are interested in hoping on the CMomA very exciting train…please do let us know!
Send an email to Marcy@CMomA.com and put in subject line: “Excited to Be of Service”